Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Break

This year, for Christmas, we went to California!  It was such an awesome trip.  We just sat and talked with family and friends and it was wonderful.  I couldn't have asked for a better trip.  We saw a few people from Scott's mission and played Awkward Family Photo game with the Almendariz family from Scott's mission.  It was so fun.  We later went out and bought the game.  It usually stays PG but some pictures go straight to crazy! lol.  

Christmas Eve, my family went to my sister's new house and it is huge and beautiful!  Christmas Day is a little bit crazier.  We woke up at 6:30 to open presents with the whole family.  Then we go to my grandparents house for breakfast and open presents from our grandparents.  Then we went to church for an hour.  Can I just say I loved church Christmas morning!  When we sang Joy To The World everyone got so into it and it was awesome.  

Later that day we went back to my grandparents house to eat dinner, which Scott didn't keep up.  It was bad.  He was all can you take me home so I did.  He just needed a breather.  So we went back to Grandma's and he walked in the front door and out the back and barfed all over the ground, where Obama (the dog) ate the barf.  My poor baby wasn't feeling good but he came back inside to do the white elephant gift exchange but just felt sick.  Scott left and when he got home barfed a couple of times and was starting to actually feel good.  He wanted to come back down for games but he fell asleep, which was the best thing he could have done.  

While he was sleeping, I was playing games with my cousins until 11pm.  It was so fun.  Pounce got a little crazy but we all know who won : ).  That would be Jill and I!  It was an awesome night.  

The next day Scott was feeling 100 percent better,  I guess this bug has been going around with symptoms like the flu.  A couple days later my dad got it.  

Christmas break was so much fun and a much needed trip!!  I love my family so much and it was good for them to hangout with Scott.  Jill hung out with us ALL day our last day and it was so much fun!  I LOVE MY FAMILY.  

No comments:

Post a Comment