Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quick Trip to Cali

Thursday, December 15th,  I got a text from my friend Deanna saying that she would see me on Friday.  I told her I wouldn't be there to decorate my sister's tree.  She was so blown away, especially when she found out my brother wouldn't be able to come either.  Well,  the next thing I know I have a plane ticket home to Cali!

My flight was at 6:05 am.  I missed my flight.  I got there at 6:10.  The airport was crazy busy at 5:30 in the morning, which I didn't expect.  So I got to my gate and the plane had left.  A lot of the other flights were completely full, but we finally found me a flight home!

I landed at 11:55 in the new terminal at the Sacramento Airport.  I was so confused.  to get to baggage claim I had to ride on a tram.  I was so lost.  It was way cool and the airport is so cool but I was lost.  It was supposed to be a surprise but because I missed my flight I ended up telling my mom I was coming home.  She knew, I told my sister, and Jill knew.  Jill helped me make it a surprise.  It was wonderful!  My grandma was all Krista you told me you couldn't come and hugged me.  She was excited.

It was such a nice trip!  Weather was good and it was just a fun trip!  We decorated Desi's tree at the cemetery,  went to pizza, went shopping with my dad (which was a blast),  talked to my grandma, hung out with my mom, went to Sam's birthday party, and oh ya found out my cat was dead!  That part wasn't great.  My cat was 18 years old.  My mom was all um so we didn't want to tell you right away but we can't find ashes!  I was like mom I was looking for ashes the minute I got home.  Come to find out my mom, dad, and Jill have been looking for ashes.  I was like dad my cat is dead and he smiled. All I could do was laugh and say what is wrong with you people!

When I went to say bye to my Grandma on Sunday I swear I saw my cat.  But it ran away from me.  So that must not have been my cat.  So I guess my cat has really died.  18 years was a long time!

I got home Sunday night and we are leaving to go back to Cali, Thursday afternoon.  I can't wait to see my family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment