Tuesday, December 13, 2011

White Christmas... The 1954 classic!!

Last night I caught the last part of White Christmas on AMC, one of my favorite Christmas Movies.  This is one of the last movies I remember watching with Desi.  We were at my Grandparents house and my grandma walked in the living room and was all hey this looks like White Christmas.  we laughed and said Grandma this is White Christmas. haha  Oh the laughs.  I love that movie!  I can't believe it is almost Christmas.  Time is just flying.  I can't wait to go to California to see my family.  This December is 10 years since my sister passed away.  It'll be nice to be with my family.

                                   I love, love, love this song and dance. The outfits are so cute!
                   This part of the movie makes me want to dress up and get spun around! I love her shoes!
 Makes me laugh!!!  Sisters Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters

If you haven't watched White Christmas before you need to watch it.  Especially if you love musicals like I do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment