Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Jobs

So I still love my job!  I work tons of hours and it's a lot of work but I love it.  We have some cute stuff in our store.  I have a lot to add to the website.  The other day we got in 3 boxes of toys!  It was like Christmas.  I bought these stacker toys,  there are 5 different size spinning things that can stack and they spin forever!  Well, Scott and I were having a contest who can stack all 5 and I won!  Well, Scott was able to do it but then he tried to do it faster and spun the top thing to hard and the spring broke. I'll have to find a picture of the toy.  Our kids better guard their toys, because Scott and I will play with them. haha.  I also got this thing called a Firefly.  It is a stick with a light and wings and then a rubberband part and it shoots in the air.  It is pretty awesome.  Cheap entertainment.

Scott put his two weeks in at Ames.  He has a job offer working for Rhinehart Oil.  We are both pretty excited. He has been working with Rhinehart for a few weeks and the offer is finally on the table!  He will actually be able to take time off without be threatened of losing his job because other people could replace him.  Ames was really good to Scott I am not going to deny that but this job will be more stable, especially with hours.  I will miss his overtime pay though.  But having Scott at home every weekend and we will be on the same work schedule is awesome! I am just so excited.  It is a good change.

Good things are happening and I am so grateful and blessed.  I love Scott so much and I am so grateful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment