Friday, January 6, 2012

Oopsie Daisy

I love where I work.  I work with 4 other girls ( we are all K names except for one!)  and then the owner is always at work as well.  It is so fun!  I'm just so happy with the job so far.  I am the Inventory Manager and I just hang out in the back room working on the inventory and working on the website.  The owner of Oopsie Daisy is way cool.  His name is Robert and he used to be a CEO for Larry H. Millers company until he retired.  Then he opened San Gelato,  which is a really nice cafe.  Then after he got that up and running he opened Oopsie Daisy, a children's boutique.  Both of his stores are in South Jordan but he is trying to move Oopsie Daisy to either Draper or by the South Town Mall, which would be awesome for business.


So This week was my first week and it has been very busy.  I wake up with Scott every morning at about 6 and make his lunch and breakfast before he leaves for work.  Well... Yesterday I was making Scott a sandwich for lunch and do you know that wire tie on the sandwich bags?  Well I couldn't find it.  I looked every where!!  I finally gave up and then around 2pm I got a text from Scott saying "Could you not find the little wire thing to tie the bread this morning? I found it! The first bite into my sandwich."  HAHA my bad!  I am not use to working.  Scott's life would be boring without me : )   He also sent me a sweet text saying he missed having me at home.  Luckily I get home still at a good hour, but he is used to me being home when he gets home.  I want to be able to stay home and just be a mom, so for the time my job is a good idea so we can save more money.  I love Scott so much!! I do miss being home when he gets home.  Today I am off and I will be here when he gets home with dinner ready!

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to be home but it is so nice that you still make him lunch and breakfast :) I think husbands really appreciate that! :) I miss you! Glad you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete