Monday, January 2, 2012

Oopsie Daisy

Today is my first full day at Oopsie Daisy.  I am the Inventory Manager.  I am excited and nervous.  Only myself and the new Store Manager are the only full time employees.  It will be a lot of fun.  I work with all girls, except for the owner, Rob Avery, and the website worker Bob, who works from home.  All the employees have K names except for one.  The owner thinks it's funny.

So my job is obviously in inventory.  I will be working 50% in the back keeping up on inventory and also 50% working on the website doing inventory for that.  Today, my goal, is too get the back organized.  It is a disaster back there.  I can't wait!  I love to organize.  Also, it will be like Christmas working inventory.  This store has the cutest stuff!  Some items are expensive but a lot of the items are reasonably priced.  I can't wait until the jitters are gone and I can just come to work and know how to do it all.  It will take some time to get comfortable with everything I need to learn but I am ready to kick it in the pants and get it done.  The employees I work with are so fun and easy going.

Now that I am a working women, I am also going to become a working out women again.  I wake up with Scott every morning and get him ready for work so now I am just going to stay up, workout, and then get ready for work.  This year will be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment