Friday, February 22, 2013

32 weeks

I can't believe I am 32 weeks. I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER.  Some months have gone by fast but some haven't.  I have loved being pregnant.  I'm already sensitive so I was hoping pregnancy would make me tough but it has made me just more emotional.  I am so glad I have a husband who holds me and gives me kisses when I break down for no reason.

I have had an easy pregnancy  but last week I had heart burn! Twice! I thought I was going to die.  I went through the whole pregnancy without any heart burn.  I guess I should have knocked on wood when I said I haven't experienced heart burn yet.  It is the worst thing.

I have gone in spurts of being good at walking and lately I have started walking and I love it.  I do feel so good after.  My arches hurt some days when I walk.  Not every time I walk but sometimes I have to cut my walk down because the bottom of my feet will hurt.  If I stretch my feet and do the stair stepper I can get back on the treadmill to finish my walk.  I will be honest sometimes it is hard to walk on the treadmill but I know it will help me after the baby comes if I get into the routine now.

My sweet baby girl still loves my ribs.  Sometimes at night though when I am propped up against the headboard trying to sleep, My stomach will hurt a little and I look down to find a lopsided belly.  It is the craziest thing.  Usually she is on my right side.  I always make Scott look because it is weird to have a smaller left side and then a mountain on the right side.

Scott and I are so thankful and blessed for the gifts we have received from family and friends thus far.  Who knew babies needed so much stuff.  We sure didn't.  We are grateful for the people in our lives who are helping us prepare! She will be here in no time.

We still haven't picked a baby name.  We have some we like but haven't picked yet.  We have a middle name.  We will be doing my sisters name, Desirae.  Now we just need to pick the babies first name.

I am so excited for the next 8 weeks until my due date.  I go in next week to see my doctor and the my visits will be getting closer and closer until she is here.  I can't wait! I have always dreamed about being pregnant.  With my mom being a labor and delivery nurse and seeing my sister Jessica have babies I have just wanted to experience pregnancy and motherhood and I have loved the journey so far.  I will love the next 8 weeks, even if I'm I pain or uncomfortable.  Then I will get to experience motherhood and taking care of a baby.  Being a wife and a mom will be awesome.  Taking care of my sweet husband and a newborn will be fun and an adventure.  I cant wait to see Scott hold our baby girl in his arms.  He will be a great father.  I am blessed to be experiencing this journey with the love of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment