Wednesday, February 6, 2013

30 weeks

So I am officially 30 weeks on Friday but I had my 30 week appointment today and everything was wonderful.  He told me my sugar levels from my gestational diabetes test were AMAZING and I am healthy and so is my little wiggler.  I also can't believe from here on out my doctors appointments are getting closer and closer together.  Only 10 more weeks until my due date.  So crazy!  I still have so much to do and lots to buy.  One thing that is exciting is my sister is giving me her expensive swing like this one

.
I am also getting her bassinet.  My mom is buying my stroller and car seat, whenever it comes available, it is sold out everywhere.  I sure hope it becomes available soon so we can get it in before the baby comes.  That would be helpful haha.  But I am so grateful for my mom and sister who are helping us out.  You guys are amazing.  I am excited for my two baby showers coming up in March.  March will be a very busy month.  I am excited to get the nursery ready.  I need to get a crib and changing table.  I keep changing my mind on how I want the nursery to look but I think I have figured it out.  I can't wait for my baby girl but she better stay in there until April.  I want her fully grown and healthy. 

I must say I have had a pretty easy pregnancy.  I only barfed because I was sick.  I do get dizzy occasionally and I do get nauseous but I have had it pretty good.  Last night, however, I did break down and cry because my right hip was hurting, I didn't feel good and I don't always get a good nights rest.  I haven't had any heart burn, even though I eat a lot of spicy food, I think the baby likes a little spice (she is our daughter for sure). I do have to wear my glasses more often because my eyes hurt a lot more since I have been pregnant but I can't really complain.  Last night when I broke down Scott just laughed a little and said what is wrong and I just bawled and he had me come sit by him and I laid my head on his chest and he just held me and laughed.  I kept saying it wasn't funny but he was right, it was pretty funny.  I have been so good about not crying even though I am a huge baby but I think it just built up and poured out.  My sweet husband was so good to me.  I just needed to be in his arms and then I was better and happy after that.  

How far along? Two days shy of 30 weeks.
Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep: I had two good days this week so far but last night wasn't good.  I just want to sleep flat on my back.
Best moment this week: Scott holding me in his arms while I cry like a big baby.  Also, today we went on a lunch date during his break.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and stomach.
Movement: She is a wiggler for sure.
Food cravings: Nothing really. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band is on but not my main ring.
I can't believe I only have 10 more weeks!  We are so excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment