Saturday, February 2, 2013

29 weeks and growing.

I can't believe I'm 29 weeks. I feel like I've been pregnant forever but I'm so excited to be in the home stretch because we can't wait to see our little bundle of joy ( she better stay in there until April though).  In the book ,What to Expect When Your Expecting, it says at 29 weeks that the baby can be as tall as 17in and can weigh nearly 3lbs. That is so crazy to me! She still has a lot to grow and I will be getting more uncomfortable as she grows but it is all worth it!



She is a little wiggler. She still kicks and nudges me but she loves to roll around and do flips, or whatever it is she is doing.. She is frequently right under my right boob which I don't mind because it is more comfortable if I'm sitting down. In the morning she usually kicks me until I wake up.  Like she goes crazy and wiggles and kick and shimmys and I wake up because I like to watch my belly bounce around.  So far since I've been pregnant I have actually felt my baby. It is always at night but occasionally she rolls around and I can actually feel her and not just my belly moving and getting tight, I have felt like an arm or some form of the baby and it is so crazy! Definitely a different feeling and it always surprises me.

I sure don't sleep that well anymore.  I drink so much water and always have a glass next to my bed and of course then I'm up peeing all night.  I also can never really get comfortable.  I have never been the best side sleeper because my shoulders hurt me especially my left one.  I usually fall asleep propped up against my headboard and then I will find my way to usually my left side because some nights my right hip hurts.  Yes I am falling apart but it is so worth it.  I usually stretch every night so it helps me sleep better but not always. I do love my body pillow, it helps with my hips when I sleep. I just can't wait to sleep on my back again. I am grateful that I don't have to work because on nights I don't sleep we'll I am able to take a nap or go back to sleep once I send Scott off to work.  I have an awesome husband who has made it work with me not working and I am so blessed for that.  We are so much better at budgeting and it has actually been a blessing because we have been able to save more money.  Im just so excited to be a stay at home mom and wife and I love that Scott wants me to be a stay at home mom too. He is an amazing husband!

Scott and I are actually in the process of buying a little house on 8 acres in his home town of Circleville, Utah.  It will be a down size in the house size but it will also be a lower house payment as well and we will have 8 acres.  I can't wait to have room to do more stuff.  Scott has wanted to move for awhile and with a lot of praying this house and property came up and it has been a good decision thus far.  We also have talked about how if we would have done this sooner in our marriage it wouldn't have a been a good thing but the time was right, so we are taking advantage of this opportunity.  It will be a huge adjustment for the both of us but more for me.  I will be able to stay at home with the kids as long as I want.  We will be saving lots of money, so more money to travel and for me to go home to see my family.  A year ago, even 8 months ago I wouldn't have agreed to move but I see the blessing it will bring our little family.  It does stink that we won't be close to all the stores like we are now but we will just have to plan and prepare better.  We wont be moving until he fixes up the house in circleville and until the baby comes.  we just dont know what is behind the walls in this little house so it might take a lot longer or it might be just a few months.  one thing we decided on  is that we wont move until after the baby comes because this is our first baby and we dont know what to expect.  Communication is the best thing in a marriage! You always need to hear both peoples ideas and Scott and I communicate very well.  He is my best friend and the love of my life!

I am excited for this new adventure with him.


3 comments:

  1. Thats a big change! GOod luck!! I hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will be a big change. It will just stink to move with a newborn, especially if the house surprisingly doesnt need a lot of work and we move right after (month or two) the baby is born. but it also depends on when we can sell our house. It will be an interesting year for sure! we have back up plans too haha. No matter what we want to down size to get our mortgage down lower.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete