Sunday, October 2, 2011

Home Decor, Slow and Steady

I am starting to decorate my house.  It is slow and steady and I get A.D.D and can't finish one room at a time.  This past week my mom was in town and we just shopped and shopped.  A lot of our shopping trips also included just getting ideas.  I didn't want to spend all my potato money haha.  But I think I am to a good start.  Like I said, slow and steady.
this is my front door decoration that I bought at Quilted Bear ( I love that store).  It is so cute but when it gets windy, which is often does, I have to take it down or it sounds like someone is knocking.
I bought the vinyl sign Families are Forever to go over our pictures in our living.  This wall is near our front door. Quilted Bear
Laundry Today or Naked Tomorrow.  Scott said I do the more naked tomorrow because 'I just love doing laundry' haha.  My laundry room is at the top of my stair case.  I love having it upstairs, it does make it easier to do laundry, but it just isn't fun to fold them and put them away.  Rod Works



My guest bathroom upstairs.  I love it!  I love love love the shower curtain.  I need to get a new shower rod and I am going to get something for the wall above the towels and toilet, or maybe just above one of them.  I don't know we will see.  But I still need to get a candle to go in the candle holder that I love.  The shower curtain is Black and Cream and my mom and I felt red was only the best choice : )  I love it.  Kohls and Hobby Lobby
 Our coat hanger I got at hobby lobby.  It is hanging near the door to the garage.
 Bought this at Rod Works.  It is hanging between my pantry and a closet in my kitchen.
These two cute pieces are going to go on my entertainment center when my dad builds it and brings it out to us.  I bought one and my mom bought the other one from Quilted Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment