Thursday, September 29, 2011

FALL!

Potato season is here.  I have been selling potatoes at a Christmas tree lot in American fork and doing pretty well there.  It's nice to make more money then I did working 30 hours a week.  This Monday my mom got into town and has been staying with me.  We have been shopping, shopping, shopping.  We bought an awesome shower curtain and red rugs and it looks awesome.  Pictures to come!  we also bought a few crafty things we are going to try out and have been just gone from morning to night.  Today was a day of no shopping, well not as much shopping.  We went and sold potatoes for 4 hours and did really well.  Last night my mom took us all out to dinner at Chile's for Scott's late birthday dinner and just because she wanted us to go out.  So if you haven't already I think you should all watch NEW GIRL!  I love it.  I am easily entertained but I think it is so funny.  I can't wait for Psych to start in October as well.  Does anyone know when Bones starts?  I miss Bones and Booth!  17 DAY DIET is going well.  I am on the second stage, wellll I haven't really started but I need to when my mom leaves.  But I haven't put on any more weight.  This morning when I got on the scale I was down 10 lbs. So hopefully it stays off and keeps going down.  So far it has.  so I am excited : )  Well gotta go my mom all the sudden has tons of ideas with what else to do to the house haha.  Gotta go stop her! haha.  See you guys later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment