Saturday, September 10, 2011

17 Day Diet. DAY 3

So on Thursday I started the 17 Day Diet and I actually really like it.  It is a lot of veggies,  a few servings of fruit but it has to be certain fruits and you can't eat them after 2pm.  You eat a lot of salads, Poultry, and Fish.  You also eat eggs and Sugar-Free yogurt which I can't find and Low-Fat yogurt.  Truvia is amazing! just gotta add that in there. I thought it was going to be really hard but it isn't.  When I am cooking for Scott it makes me want what I am cooking but instead I just drink water and say no haha.  I am on day 3 and already down a few pounds.  The only thing I don't really like about the diet is every morning you have to drink a cup of hot water and half a lemon.  If you or anyone you know is looking for a diet plan I would recommend this book to them. It is 14 dollars on Amazon I believe and it just tells you so much good info.  The first 60 pages are for the first 17 days and it is easy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment