Thursday, October 6, 2011

Date day- out shooting

So today, October 6th, it snowed!!  It was only 40 degrees all day except when the sun came out it got up to 46 wahoo, but when the wind blows it doesn't make a difference.  Scott only worked an 8 hour day, which stinks but was awesome because we got to go out and go shooting.  I have 1 gun, it is a 17, and Scott has 3, well 3 at our house.  He has a 9mm, a 22 revolver which also converts into a 22 mag, longer bullet, and then he has a 22. We drove out into the field behind our house and set up our targets.  It was so fun but freezing.

Ok, so I was shooting Scott's new revolver and he switched it to 22 mags and that thing is so loud my ears hurt so bad, so I automatically went and put in my ear plugs.  Tonight when I was reffing the volleyball game every time I blew the whistle it killed my ears.  That gun was so loud and you wouldn't think it would be.  I hope to take hunter safety soon so I can go hunting with the boys and actually be able to CARRY a gun haha.  I bet even with it they still won't let me : )

                                                                    I love him so much!!
                                            He loves his new gun and I have to admit I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment