Monday, December 10, 2012

It's a GIRL!


Today we found out that we are having a girl!  Our due date is April 19th and it really hit us now that we saw an actual baby inside me and not a blob.  WE ARE HAVING A BABY!  we are so excited.  We haven't picked a name and we haven't really talked much about names but now we will start planning for our little bundle of joy.  She was pretty active during our ultrasound.  She sure wanted us to know she was a girl.  She stuck her tongue out a few times and when the tech was looking at her heart she started to wiggle, she finally stopped long enough for the tech to look at the heart. Before I knew I was pregnant I had a dream I had a baby boy.  At 6 weeks I had another dream about the same baby boy but a month older.  I always thought I would have a boy.  After week 10 I didn't really have a feeling anymore.  These past few weeks I just had a feeling it would be a girl but I would have been happy either way.  I am so excited to see Scott hold his little girl in his arms.  I have a feeling she will wrap her daddy around her little finger when she is born.  I can't believe we are having a girl.  She is such a blessing already and I can't wait for the weeks to come.  
How far along? 21 Weeks and 3 Days
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: It hasn't been the best but last night I slept so good!  well better than I have in two weeks.
Best moment this week: Finding out the sex of the baby and it's a girl!  We are so excited.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.
Movement: Yep and it is so COOL!!  some days she doesn't move that much (that I can feel) but some days she is all over the place.
Food cravings: Nothing really.  Some things just sound good but no real cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not getting enough sleep makes me a little sick.  Today I haven't felt good but not sure why other than the fact that I am pregnant.  
Gender: GIRL!  
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: My eyes have been worse since I have been pregnant.  I have always worn glasses but now I need them more often.  
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and emotional!  I can get grumpy but I am usually happy and emotional
Looking forward to: Registering, baby showers, picking a name and going home to California for Christmas to see my family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment