Friday, November 30, 2012

20 weeks! Half Way


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Um, it's pretty good. Crazy dreams 
Best moment this week: The baby attacked me on Thursday.  It was pretty cool!  I swear it was punching and kicking all at the same time.  It was awesome.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach 
Movement: Yep. I just cant wait until it is more frequent but the moments I do feel it I get excited.
Food cravings:  Nothing Lately.  I do enjoy a hamburger every once and awhile
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not lately.
Gender: I find out here shortly.  We can't wait!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: I noticed an increase in appetite, and the past few days I've been tired but it has been hard to fall asleep.
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and emotional.  I am already sensitive but now I am sensitive and pregnant.  I tell Scott he is messing with two kinds of crazy now : )
Looking forward to: Finding out what I am having, registering for the baby, Christmas,  going to California, planning my baby shower/s

No comments:

Post a Comment