Monday, November 5, 2012

16 weeks and 3 days

I had my 16 week appointment today and the baby and I are healthy and moving right along.  The past week I haven't been feeling good but it is worth it!  I love being pregnant and I am excited for this adventure.

Scott and I get to find out what we are having in December!  We are so excited.  My doctor is out of town for my 20 week check up so I am waiting until 21 weeks which is fine with me...  What will one more week hurt.

I am not sure if I have felt the baby move yet.  Sometimes I feel something but not sure if it is the baby or just my stomach. haha but when I do feel the baby and know it, it will be the craziest thing ever!  I can't wait to feel the baby move : )

I am loving maternity jeans!  I just love the stretch, they are super comfy.  (Thanks mom for my pants)

I don't really crave much but certain things just sound better than others.  When I look for new recipes online and I haven't had anything to eat I get sick and want to barf.

The past few days I have been getting a lot of rest.  Which is weird because I usually stay up late and sleep in but I have been going to bed at a normal hour and I wake up at 7ish with Scott and I am up all day.  I get so much done!

No comments:

Post a Comment