Friday, April 5, 2013

Kylee Is Coming Early

Just a little update.  So at my 35 week check up I had high blood pressure.  My doctor sent me to labor and delivery to get monitored and get blood work done.  The blood pressure monitor would go off every 10 minutes and I was there for over an hour.  All numbers were fine except for two.  My doctor then had me do a 24 hour urine sample and the results came back with awesome numbers.  Since 35 weeks my blood pressure has been fine.  I think it was Wednesday when I woke up and asked Scott if my face looked swollen, sign of high blood pressure, he said I just looked tired. Well then I started getting headaches, which are common for me, but are another sign of high blood pressure.  Today I posted my 38 week picture and mom and sister were worried so I came to the hospital to get checked.  Yep, my blood pressure was high and they told me I wasn't leaving without a baby.  I got nervous and excited and scared.  Scott got off work and came to the hospital right before they moved me to my delivery room.  My brother also came down and come to find out he also thought my face looked swollen. Geeze was everyone afraid to tell me or what? Lol so here I am.  I have been here since 3:15pm.  My blood work and urine test came back with awesome results so they are inducing me.  Hopefully all goes well and I can delivery vaginally like I want to but if a c-section keeps the baby and I safe then that's what will have to happen. At about 4pm they checked my cervix and I was 1cm and 60%E.  my blood pressure has gone way down so I'm excited! Contractions are more common.  My mom, dad, Jessica and baby Brooklyn will be coming out.  Dad and Jess are making a quick trip but I am sooooo excited they will be here this weekend! My mom will be here until next weekend maybe longer.  I kinda threw off the time she had scheduled off closer to my due date.  Can't wait for my family to get here and can't wait to start my family with Scott!! We will keep everyone posted.  Love you all.

Scott and I are very excited! We will be a family of three soon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment